I figured the start of a new year for me is as good a day as any to return to blogging!
I lot can happen when you take a half a year off from blogging with regularity :)
Check out the new ticker at the top of my blog page :)
We'll have FIVE in our clan come November!
I lot can happen when you take a half a year off from blogging with regularity :)
Check out the new ticker at the top of my blog page :)
We'll have FIVE in our clan come November!
I don't know yet if I'll strive for daily posts or simply posts when I feel like it but I definitely misss my blogging habit (addiction) and will try to indulge myself without neglecting the rest of my life :)
Hit me! Send me a comment to let me know you are still there!
Hit me! Send me a comment to let me know you are still there!

15 comments:
Sooo glad you are back! I have thought of you often and am way excited you are expecting another baby!! Congrats!
OH and... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Happy birthday, congratulations, and welcome back! :-)
Been missing reading your blog. Thought about you the other day when I read this post (http://audreycaroline.blogspot.com/2008/07/few-answers.html). Congratulations and Happy Birthday. And welcome back!
Happy Birthday and so glad to see you're "back"!
love,
Shannie
Happy Birthday from me too !!! I'am glad you'r back I'll missed you :) lots of love GINA
Happy Birthday and Congratulations! I saw you in the hall yesterday between services and thought we might be in the same blessed situation of expecting. :) Our #3 is also due in November.
Don't think I have ever had the privilege of meeting you, but your mother told me about your blog a few months ago. Glad she did.
Blessings, Kathy
http://www.huttar.net/lars-kathy/home.html
Boy do I like Bloglines! It let me know you were back.
Even though you were gone for a while I still referred others to your blog. Thanks for being a wealth of information and encouragement to so many.
glad you are back... congrats on baby.. happy birthday... i look forward to reading your post...
Welcome back friend!!!!! Whohoo!
Welcome back, chika!!
Now I've taken your idea and done the same with starting the new year after a birthday!
I am soo excited for you !!! Happy Bday !!!!!!!
YAY !!! I am so glad to hear from you.. I have asked Jai about you often!!!!
Jenn
Glad to see you back to blogging! Congrats on the new little one!!
CONGRATS Chrystal! I've been wondering about you and should have emailed you sooner about how much I'd missed reading your blog. Glad you're back!
susy p
Post a Comment